Help needed urgently!!!!!!

Hi guys, Im in desperate need of assistance and im wondering if anyonne can help me quick.il break it down simply, i have a 92 318i, now the problem is the cable has snapped on both sides for the hood release.the cable handle inside the car has snapped but its left the release pin on the drivers side open.i removed the kidney on the right side of the grille and pulled the cable to release that pin.and guess what?, the cable snapped.now i cant open the hood at all!!!, i wouldnt mind so much, but the hood and grille have only been resprayed 2 days ago and i dont want to damage either to open the hood....aggggggggggghhhhhh im pulling my hair out, please help!!!!!

Have someone pushing down on the hood and you moving the pin. I don't know how it looks like but that's my best guess. Pushing the hood down will reduce the the pin friction. Then If it doesn't work, I would take the bumper/fender off. Hope you can get it unstuck.

dunno echothreezero, il try it out tomorrow and let you know, the cable is busted on both release pin holes.put it this way, if there was no release cable at all,and the hood was down tight, how would you open it???? (witout damaging a brand new sprayjob)