Help, I can't stop driving fast.

Lately I've been finding myself doing 105 on the parkway near my house. I've become addicted to speed and I don't know what to do, if I keep this up I'm going to get into deep shit. What should I do? (No, I'm not getting rid of my BMW!)

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
You should be arrested for going that fast! [hatchet] Anyone crossing the street, especially a small child, wouldn't have enough time to get away from a car going over 100mph.

DOn't make me come there and kick you in the balls! [kick]
Think if your or a small child's life is worth the speed.

Last edited:
Move to Germany, drive the autobahn (been there, done that). 25% of the traffic will still be driving faster than you......[hihi]

Dinan55 said:
Lately I've been finding myself doing 105 on the parkway near my house. I've become addicted to speed and I don't know what to do, if I keep this up I'm going to get into deep shit. What should I do? (No, I'm not getting rid of my BMW!)
become a coke addict. therefore, you'll probably kill yourself before you kill anyone else [?|] [?|]

haha... all good suggestions. The problem is that if radars were legal in Virginia, I would have gotten one a long long time ago. Don't worry I won't run over any children for now... the parkway by my house is pretty big and people can't get to it that easily, but damn its fun going fast, and I already am a crack addict![hihi] (not really).

Oh, also there are no tracks near where I live besides those stupid drag racing strips that don't determine anything and are boring as hell. They're also full of ricers and hermaphrodites.

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
Dinan55 said:
haha... all good suggestions. The problem is that if radars were legal in Virginia, I would have gotten one a long long time ago. Don't worry I won't run over any children for now... the parkway by my house is pretty big and people can't get to it that easily, but damn its fun going fast, and I already am a crack addict![hihi] (not really).
First, highways do not have a speed limit in Germany..
Second, radar detectors don't justify speeding. They do not pick-up people in front of cars.

epj3

Dinan55 said:
Speed limits should be abolished.
thats an ignorant statement. you yourself might be a decent driver but think about all those horrible drivers and old drivers out there...and i wouldnt want to see what happens when a ricer maxes out his car at 80mph [rofl]

Dinan55 said:
Speed limits should be abolished.
!i agree! if there where no speed limits i would prob have to take the speed limiter of my tahoe[hihi] it shifts into last gear right befor it hits 98 so it can go much faster[hihi]

epj3 have you driven on a highway at 90 befor??

american cars are speed lmited so the cops can still get us but you can remove it [}:)] [hihi]

but if we didnt have any we would all be dead the next day here in the usa

Last edited:

epj3

ooo000HITMAN000ooo said:
!i agree! if there where no speed limits i would prob have to take the speed limiter of my tahoe[hihi] it shifts into last gear right befor it hits 98 so it can go much faster[hihi]

epj3 have you driven on a highway at 90 befor??

american cars are speed lmited so the cops can still get us but you can remove it [}:)] [hihi]
Driven at 100 in a shitty pontiac montana, pretty damn stupid but I feel like I had control (nobody else was even near the road). But if YOU (which you probably consider yourself a good driver) will do okay at top speed, that does not mean all the other shitty drivers out there will be able to control it.

wow, maybe im wrong but there seems to be a LOT OF MORONS lurking around here lately [:(] you know what else should be abolised? seatbelts. they just get in the way of getting roadhead while traveling in excess of 100 mph

epj3

crupdawg said:
wow, maybe im wrong but there seems to be a LOT OF MORONS lurking around here lately [:(] you know what else should be abolised? seatbelts. they just get in the way of getting roadhead while traveling in excess of 100 mph

HAHA.

I always see idiots driving down the road w/out a seatbelt and think, you know, if I were in an accident with them -- them at fault, and they were seriously injured, i would not feel bad for them. It's a state law for a reason, and car companies dont put them in for looks or comfort. People complain about them being uncomfortable, but I tend to forget it's there...

epj3 said:
Driven at 100 in a shitty pontiac montana, pretty damn stupid but I feel like I had control (nobody else was even near the road). But if YOU (which you probably consider yourself a good driver) will do okay at top speed, that does not mean all the other shitty drivers out there will be able to control it.
you only did 98 you cant do 100 do to the speed limiter on pontiacs ( i hate itwhen you hiut 98 and it just slows down grr

I wont do 98 if there is to many cars following to close ill only do 75 to 85 but if there is an open stretch and a guy with his wife and kids try to pass me in a minivan i will speed up ride right next to them give the guy the mid. then take off. its so much fun [hihi] [hihi]

and seatbelts are very important i wont let any 1 ride with me unless they have a seatbelt on

Last edited:

Dave8812

Dinan55 said:
Drive slower!!!!![8] [8]

ooo000HITMAN000ooo said:
you only did 98 you cant do 100 do to the speed limiter on pontiacs ( i hate itwhen you hiut 98 and it just slows down grr

I wont do 98 if there is to many cars following to close ill only do 75 to 85 but if there is an open stretch and a guy with his wife and kids try to pass me in a minivan i will speed up ride right next to them give the guy the mid. then take off. its so much fun [hihi] [hihi]

and seatbelts are very important i wont let any 1 ride with me unless they have a seatbelt on
you sound like a real classy guy, flipping off a guy and his family in a minivan [?|] [?|] [?|]