A4 Cabriolet Quattro

Long before North American advertising started for the A4 cab i went to Audi and ordered one for a friend. It arrived on tuesday, and is one of two in the state, and because we have the biggest audi dealership in the country, could be one of two in the country. anyways its the 3.0 Quattro (yes i know there are millions of fwd's out there, but this is awd) and i must say "wow." it is a great car.

The feel is much better than any other audi i've driven, and it does not carry the mushy-brake feel that most audi's have.

Anyone else have interest in these cars? I know they are kind of chick cars, but i was really really impressed.

i said that several time by now. when i will sell my current bimmer and look for a new one, the actual designs of bmw do not impress me enough to stay with the brand. at least not what i see for the new 3 series that is to come up and the latest model release for the 5er.

audi is very very good lookng and i really am intereseted in trying an awd. and in the end the A4 2.8 or 3.0 quattro look dang nice. i am definetly interested.

MrElussive said:
I like the A4 Cabriolet...definitely the typical housewife's boulevard cruiser, but it looks real sweet. [thumb]
btw, the quattro kicks ass in the car. wouldn't take the fwd one for nothing.

yeah, the cab looks pretty good. Could see my g/f riding around in one although she wouldn't be caught dead in it. Hates Audi for some reason. Still, I'd consider it cuz it looks a lot better than BMWs newer designs. If I pay that much for a car, I shouldn't have to tolerate the looks.

Tom

Staff Team
When I was purchasing my A4...there was a couple that was purchasing the cabrio. Got to admit its a really slick looking car. Interior is a little different from the standard A4, but very nicely done.