Sports fans?

J

JamieD22

Any sports fans around here? Who's your team? Have any predictions for the upcoming season?

I can always talk some sports... [headbang]

J

JamieD22

So, you Houston fans...

Are you guys already going ape-shi* for the Texans? A lot of times expansion teams pop up and the city doesn't acknowledge them until they grab a playoff spot... [:(!] Always best to be a die-hard from the beginning! [drinking]

I'll never forget the romp you guys put on us in your inaugural game... [?|]

i think houstonians are already aware of them [hihi]

they did a tremendous good job last season. i mean for a rookie team 3 or wins a season is really something good.
but no, i'm no fan. houston in sports generally sucks. we the aeros, they just won the championship of the league one below NHL, and no body gives a shit. Rockets, well....they did not make it cause they are shitty....astros, okay they are good but everytime i go to the ball park they loose [rolleyes]

houstonians don't cheer their teams unless the stupid speaker and score board tells them to. it's boring. no fun, no courage. the majority goes to the games and wathces it like on tv. quiet and everybody on its own.

LSU? that's new orleans? at least it is Louisianna right? yeah, i know US gepgraphy [^] [hihi]

why should texans not like titans? i am not into that sport culture and history here, so please lighten me up.

Well, close enough. LSU is in Baton Rouge, about 40 minutes NW of New Orleans (can we say 'I'll be going to mardi gras?'). It's right near Texas. Not too far, atleast relative to Tennessee.

As for the Titans, well, they use to be the Houston Oilers, then they moved to Nashville, Tennessee a few years back and started winning. I don't really know how people from Houston feel about that, but they now have the Texans to cheer for, so maybe it's all behind them now.

J

JamieD22

Haha! Revenge comes in the form of a scrimmage. [fake] I'm impressed by Parcells already, the 'Boys played virtually mistake free football and got the win... Still don't know who the starting QB is gonna' be though... [confused]